No person is perfect on this planet, so are our relationships. Conflicts are bound to happen in any relationship. But every individual should be accustomed to resolving any conflict. Instead of rescuing your child from conflicts, empower them to handle and resolve such challenges on their own.
Our Emo-Warrior will learn:
- How does our brain function?
- How our brain creates memories
- How our mind builds the perception
- How the state of mind resolves conflicts
- How selflessness can avoid conflicts
- How empathy can be a solution to conflicts
- Role of forgiveness in resolving conflicts
- Art of conflict management
- Problem-solving skills
- Listening skills
- Assertive behaviour
- Strategies to resolve disputes
- Control over emotions and behaviour